Specialty Vehicle Solutions
Responsible for the following. $20-$30/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must receive a passing score on the Welder Qualification test and recertify skills as required by program guidelines.
- Adjust welding current to proper weld configurations.
- Heats and forms metal parts and components using hand tools, torch, or welding equipment.
- Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Accurately operate and read measuring devices.
- Assemble and weld various metal parts together.
- Properly position material/parts to be welded.
- TIG welding experience.
- Train and work in various areas of production in response to production demands.
- Follow verbal and written work instructions including ability to read blueprints.
- Attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Work in both team and individual settings.
- Regular attendance required.
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned.
- 6 plus months of welding experience either through education or work.
- Welding Certification through an educational institution.
- 1 plus year(s) of welding experience in a manufacturing industry.
DRAXXON is an equal opportunity employer, (EOE,) and voluntarily follows affirmative action guidelines. As an equal opportunity employer, DRAXXON does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws.