Supply Chain-Inventory Specialist
Specialty Vehicle Solutions
Responsible for the following. $18-$25/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and process purchase orders and obtain purchase order approvals.
- Send purchase orders and obtain order confirmations from vendors.
- Update electronic records.
- Track shipments and document records.
- Constant verbal and written communication with internal and external customers regarding orders via e-mail, telephone, and in person.
- Update part master files when changes are authorized.
- Execute non-routine orders outside of job requirement reports.
- Maintain records retention using electronic and hardcopy filing systems.
- Perform data entry, faxing, scanning, telephone conversations, and other duties as requested, clerical, and non-clerical.
- Act as a backup to the receptionist in their absence.
- Additional duties as requested.
- High School Graduate, diploma or GED received.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, G-Suite.
- Previous experience in purchasing/procurement and database entry.
DRAXXON is an equal opportunity employer, (EOE,) and voluntarily follows affirmative action guidelines. As an equal opportunity employer, DRAXXON does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws.