Specialty Vehicle Solutions
Sales Associate will nurture incoming leads from different marketing sources, trade shows, or on-site demonstrations and facilitate customer consultations with qualified leads to determine customer’s needs. Sales Associate will support Sales, Marketing and Production Teams in entire sales process from lead generation to design, production, quality control testing, and after sales support. Competitive Wages & Sign-On Bonuses available based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to Sales Team through sales process.
- Coordinate and participate in on-site product demonstrations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Draxxon products and related systems and become a subject matter expert in specialty vehicle solutions.
- Effectively manage increasing volume of inbound leads from marketing activities and process inbound lead flow using a range of tactics (phone, email, social).
- Reach and have meaningful, productive conversations by asking key qualifying questions that identify prospect’s business use case for our platforms and set meetings with key decision makers.
- Work with customers to determine what special equipment or specific needs they want to implement into the design of the vehicle.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using our CRM system for sales team to reference.
- Work closely with the marketing team to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- This position requires the ability to work independently and prioritize effectively.
- Provide specifications and quotations to prospective customers.
- Review drawings and proposals with Design Team before sending to customer.
- Coordinate project production activities with internal departments and third parties.
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects.
- Proficient in using CRM (Salesforce) G-Suite, social media, and Excel.
- Previous tech industry experience or experience in business development, marketing, and/or sales is a plus.
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Technologically and/or electronically inclined.
- Knowledge of drone, audio/visual, communication and other technology systems a plus.
- Must be detail oriented, self-directed, motivated, and able to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Some paid travel required.
DRAXXON is an equal opportunity employer, (EOE,) and voluntarily follows affirmative action guidelines. As an equal opportunity employer, DRAXXON does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws.