Specialty Vehicle Solutions
Provides leadership to the manufacturing team and facilitates the production process to ensure the achievement of manufacturing, quality, housekeeping and safety objectives. Develops high performance work team with ongoing coaching and direction, both formal and informal. Competitive Wages & Sign-On Bonuses available based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads team members in the performance of manufacturing processes.
- Ensure that all team members’ actions and manufacturing processes meet specified safety and housekeeping requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the maximum production within the parameters of the highest quality practices.
- Assigns specific tasks, as required, to ensure the most cost effective and productive use of the team members.
- Ensures that tools and materials essential for the performance of the work are readily available.
- Responsible for all Team Members’ performance by providing training, guidance, and timely feedback through day-to-day feedback and periodic performance appraisals.
- Establishes and facilitates small group team initiatives for continuous improvement.
- Maintains comprehensive records to document the performance of his/her area of responsibility.
- Identifies problems or opportunities, which affect quality. Communicates the information to the affected functions and develops and implements corrective action.
- Implements inspection procedures to improve end products, reduce costs and enhance quality.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
- 1 plus year(s) experience managing in a manufacturing and/or production environment.
- High School diploma or GED required.
DRAXXON is an equal opportunity employer, (EOE,) and voluntarily follows affirmative action guidelines. As an equal opportunity employer, DRAXXON does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws.