Specialty Vehicle Solutions
Responsible for the following. Competitive Wages & Sign-On Bonuses available based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine and define project scope and objectives from the sales team and communicate these objectives daily with the production team.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Manage quality control testing, equipment calibrations and inspections of all specialty vehicle systems upon project completion.
- Troubleshoot individual components and systems within specialty vehicles throughout the build process, over the phone, or on-site with the customer.
- Conduct research and development of individual systems being installed into specialty vehicles.
- Assist marketing team in producing product manuals and/or informational literature for each project.
Basic Knowledge Desired
- Knowledge of communication, audio-visual, and network equipment.
- Knowledge of 12V and 110V power and basic electrical systems.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacturing and distribution of completed products.
Qualifications & Experience
- Project management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years of equivalent experience in a related field.
- Some light travel required.
DRAXXON is an equal opportunity employer, (EOE,) and voluntarily follows affirmative action guidelines. As an equal opportunity employer, DRAXXON does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws.