Specialty Vehicle Solutions
Draxxon is looking for a skilled Inventory Manager to maintain and track project inventory. The key responsibilities for this role include ordering parts, assigning parts to each project build, and ensuring that shop team members have the appropriate parts ready for a project in advance. They must also be good communicators and able to report information to the Production Manager. $18-$25/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be involved in the project build meetings so you understand what will go into each build.
- Order the necessary parts from selected vendors for each project.
- Maintain shipment tracking so the Project Manager can be made aware of any delays in receiving the necessary parts.
- Distribute assigned job parts to specified workstation locations in the shop.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Proven experience in Inventory Management.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time to keep the workflow process moving.
- Recording and sharing inventory details to keep everyone on track.
- Time management and attention to detail.
High school diploma or GED required.
DRAXXON is an equal opportunity employer, (EOE,) and voluntarily follows affirmative action guidelines. As an equal opportunity employer, DRAXXON does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws.