Specialty Vehicle Solutions
Responsible for the following. $18-$28/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Splicing wires and soldering connections to fixtures and equipment.
- Diagnosing or repairing problems with electrical equipment, such as lights, relays, battery isolators, generators sound, navigation, communication, security equipment, and leveling systems in motor vehicles.
- Installing equipment and accessories.
- Running wires and cables for AC and DC systems, controls, and various electronic appliances.
- Cutting openings and drilling holes for fixtures and equipment, using electric drills, air saws, and multi-tools.
- Replace electrical or electronic components.
- Build wooden enclosures and carpeted wall panels to custom fit vehicle dimensions.
- Ability to be cross trained in areas including, but not limited to, flooring installation, cabinet, and countertop making, welding, and I.T. integration.
- Additional duties as needed by supervisor.
- Readiness and understanding of electrical pull sheets and wiring diagrams.
- Electrical concepts, processes, and theories of 120VAC and 12VDC.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and their applications.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- 1-5+ years of experience in 12V and 120V electrical experience.
- 1-5+ years of experience reading and following CAD.
DRAXXON is an equal opportunity employer, (EOE,) and voluntarily follows affirmative action guidelines. As an equal opportunity employer, DRAXXON does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws.