Driver – Part Time
Specialty Vehicle Solutions
DRAXXON is a global manufacturer of new generation specialty vehicle solutions, integrating cutting edge technology for a multitude of customers all over the world. DRAXXON seeks candidates to use their existing skills and learn new skills within their duties and project goals. Our goal is to provide customers with high quality, cutting-edge products, and unmatched customer service. DRAXXON promotes a safe and positive work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving Draxxon vehicles and trailers to their desired destinations for demonstrations and customer deliveries.
- Must have experience driving larger vehicles/cargo vans/class A, B or C, RV's and trailers ranging from 14’-32’.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no accidents or violations within the last 3 years.
- Coordinate car wash and detailing services with Draxxon travel coordination staff to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance.
- Majority of driving will be in Ford Transit Cargo Van/Mercedes Sprinter Cargo Van/ Ford F-Series Trucks, and Full-size SUV's such as Suburbans and Tahoes.
- All paid travel expenses.
- Must be willing to fly periodically.
DRAXXON is an equal opportunity employer, (EOE,) and voluntarily follows affirmative action guidelines. As an equal opportunity employer, DRAXXON does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws.