Specialty Vehicle Solutions
The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and submitting all Federal, State, County and Local Government bids, RFI, RFQ and other forms of solicitations. You will communicate regularly with buyers, purchasing agents and contract managers to ensure all requested
documentation is provided accurately and on time. Using the tools provided by the company, you will find and qualify relevant solicitations that are in line with Draxxon’s product and service capabilities. Upon winning new contracts you will collaborate with the sales and design team to ensure smooth onboarding and implementation. Competitive wages and sign-on bonuses available based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read, review, and dissect requests for proposal (RFP), request for quotation (RFQ), and request for information (RFI) to determine scope and requirements.
- Subscribe, collect, and proactively seek new bid collection opportunities via federal, state, and municipal processes.
- Research, analyze, and derive insights from information to ensure the driving of key selling messages in the bid.
- Establish priority for bid tasks and work with resources and management to ensure an understanding of priorities and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Research, write, and assemble agency-specific presentations, bids, and proposals using relevant business software.
- Pay close attention to all details. Be willing and able to enter key details into necessary sales and management software to ensure we have all the correct contact information, documents, and communication history needed.
- Maintain a general knowledge of Draxxon products.
- High School Diploma or GED required – Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with government contracting, purchasing and/or buying.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Strong critical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Able to learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects.
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and simultaneously process multiple tasks whilst still being mindful of the big picture.
- Clear and direct communicator.
- Ability to interact and work collaboratively with clients and colleagues.
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Salesforce or other quoting software experience preferred.
DRAXXON is an equal opportunity employer, (EOE,) and voluntarily follows affirmative action guidelines. As an equal opportunity employer, DRAXXON does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws.