Specialty Vehicle Solutions
Responsible for the following. $20-$30/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reading work orders and/or blueprints.
- Building standard and custom wood components including cabinets, shelves, drawers, and other displays.
- Installing and connecting hardware, metal edging, carpet, etc.
- Record material and time usage.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Experience with woodworking tools (saws, planers, jointers, drills, routers, etc.).
- Ability to follow instructions in written, oral, and diagram form.
- Quality, accuracy, and the ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
DRAXXON is an equal opportunity employer, (EOE,) and voluntarily follows affirmative action guidelines. As an equal opportunity employer, DRAXXON does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws.
December 30, 2021