Assembler / Fabricator
Specialty Vehicle Solutions
Responsible for the following. Competitive Wages & Sign-On Bonuses available based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize proper tools to align, drill and secure components with correct bolts and torque to specifications.
- Cut, fit, bend, and adjust parts for fit or function as desired.
- Follow detailed work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to perform all required assembly operations in designated work area.
- Produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Operate a saw, torches, sanders, or grinders to cut and shape parts.
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Install various truck accessories (decals, mud flaps, cameras, lights).
- Train and work in various areas of assembly in response to production demands.
- Follow verbal and written work instructions.
- Attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Operates any equipment needed to perform job.
- Works overtime as required to meet production schedules.
- Use proper PPE.
- Regular attendance required.
- All other duties and responsibilities as required.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Demonstrated experience using various small and pneumatic hand tools.
- Requires the use of simple arithmetic and measuring instruments such as caliper, scale, and measuring tape.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school.
DRAXXON is an equal opportunity employer, (EOE,) and voluntarily follows affirmative action guidelines. As an equal opportunity employer, DRAXXON does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws.
December 30, 2021