Accounts Payable Clerk
Specialty Vehicle Solutions
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the
payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. Competitive Wages & Sign-On Bonuses available based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data.
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate reports detailing accounts payables status.
- Understand expense accounts and cost centers.
- Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
Requirements & Skills
- Proven working experience as Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, & Word. QuickBooks experience a plus.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration.
DRAXXON is an equal opportunity employer, (EOE,) and voluntarily follows affirmative action guidelines. As an equal opportunity employer, DRAXXON does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws.